Lake Plastiras, Karditsa
A fascinating landscape and the beautiful lake is circled by lush mountains!
Lake Plastira is a real haven during 4 seasons!
With a camera in your hand, you are walking down the lake and feel the temptation to capture images and the lakes hospitality.
What offers Lake in Plastira;
– Lakeside bike and you ride under the oaks!
– Pedaloes “with swans!”
– To swim on the beach of the lake!
– Daily 4×4 in pinewoods
– Walks in the Botanical garden among the trees, herbs and flowers
– Lakeside riding
– Delicious cuisine (snow, fire, sausage and red wine) and a picnic beside the lake!
– Stay in a luxurious hotel with hot spots and fluffy duvets in winter and terraces with stunning views of the lake any season that you like!
That is why the traveling to Lake Plastira … it is like to travel in little Switzerland, but in Greece!
How to get
Distance from Athens 325 km
From Thessaloniki 232 km
Anchialos Airport from where you follow the road route Volos – Farsala – Karditsa – Lake Plastira