Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
Skiathos Princess Hotel is dedicated to delight the senses of every guest, whether you are travelling with family to relax, on a romantic honeymoon or jet setters searching for a luxury beach resort.
Escape to a sophisticated Greek island retreat with a collection of individually designed rooms and suites set among lush gardens on the Bay of Aghia Paraskevi with a variety of dining choices, a spa and excellent facilities for fun and relaxation, and all this located right on a beautiful sandy beach of Aghia Paraskevi.
Skiathos Princess Hotel belongs to the Deluxe (5 star) category and operates from May to October.
The sandy beach of Aghia Paraskevi with crystal clear waters is only steps away, with a range of water sports and sailing boats to hire. There is a real sense of getting away from it all in comfortable rooms with private balconies or verandas overlooking the sea or gardens.
Unwind and relax by the beach with a refreshing cocktail, before a light lunch with fresh fish and seafood delicacies at Pr. Ammos beach restaurant.
Take a break of the sun in the holistic spa, where a range of soothing treatments will balance your body and soul. Afterwards, sip an aperitif by the pool and enjoy a variety of eclectic local and international cuisine which are prepared in front of you.
* 24-hours reception service * Multilingual hotel staff * 24-hours room service * Twice daily housekeeping service * Laundry service * Car parking * Free wireless Internet access in guestrooms and public areas * Large swimming pool with a Jacuzzi tub and separate children’s pool * Leto Main restaurant consisting of 3 different theme restaurants: Basilico (Greek and Mediterranean cuisine), You de Ling (Asian cuisine) and Churrasco (Grill restaurant) * Lounge area with P Club Lounge bar * Pr. Ammos Beach restaurant (Greek restaurant in traditional “tavern” style, with dishes mostly of fish and seafood) * Beach bar * The Muse Pool restaurant (bistro style) * 24-hours in room dining * Harmony Club Spa with many holistic treatments for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience (using Apivita cosmetic products) * Hammam and sauna * Fully equipped fitness room * The Little Seals Crèche and Kids Club, with fully supervised indoor and outdoor activities and games for children of all ages by qualified nurses * Babysitting * Full service Business centre * Professional event and catering organizers * Wedding arrangements *
Skiathos Princess Hotel is comprised of 132 luxury rooms and suites.
Room types: Double Superior, Double Deluxe
Family Room types: Family Superior, Family Deluxe
Suite types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Suite, Grand Suite
– Air conditioning,
– Satellite TV,
– In room safety box,
– Direct dial telephone,
– Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access,
– Hair dryer,
– Bathrobes and slippers,
– Apivita natural products,
– Mini bar,
– Private balcony or veranda with garden or sea view,
– Open air Jacuzzi on the terrace (in Grand Suite).
– Skiathos Airport: 7 km
– Skiathos Town and Port: 7 km
Skiathos Princess is a convenient and perfect vacation spot, because it is a resort that has absolutely everything, both for active and relaxing holidays. If you wish to spend a wonderful time on the island of Skiathos and look for a sophisticated hotel with world class service, top rated restaurants, friendly unpretentious service, and one of the best sandy beaches of the island to relax… look no further! This hotel is worth its 5 star category!
- Air Condition
Pine forests mingle with the waves, golden beaches, cosmopolitan atmosphere and youthful high spirits!
In the center of the Aegean, where the green of nature mated with the blue sea created the Sporades surrounded by emerald blue waters of the Sea. The island is the first island of the complex to the eastwards of Thessaly.
The island can be proud of worthy loud nightlife, apartments for all pockets and 60 beaches, countless beach bars and small islands around it!
What to do in Skiathos
– Must go to Koukounaries that is the biggest beach brand of the island, with 99% of visitors who come here just for a swim!
– Exploration in the impressive Castle on windswept cliff.
– Classic Papadiamantis shopping street, the heart of skiathitikis market.
– Afternoon in the atmospheric old port, the main scene of «Mamma Mia!»!
– Sergiani alleys in the old town and drink in the modern lounge cushions cafe.
– Rent one boat and go on the exotic island Tzougkria!
Skiathos is the only island that has an international airport, which facilitates access for visitors from around the world!
Skiathos … the island with endless beauty, combining perfectly – old and new, classic and modern, tradition and progress – not to spoil the balance is ready to become your own and just love it……. .