Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
Hotel Olympus is a newly-renovated hotel, situated only 20 metres from the beach and 50 metres from the centre of Paralia Katerinis. The hotel is the ideal place not only to enjoy the wonderful beach of Paralia, but also to explore the whole area of North and Central Greece as it is conveniently situated close to all important sites such as Thessaloniki, Mount Olympus,Meteora and Skiathos to name a few.
Hotel Olympus consists from 28 furnished rooms and offers the ideal accommodation for every traveller.
– Satellite TV
– Hair dryer
– Each room has been assigned with an individual safety-box located in the administrative office.
– Free wireless internet connection is available in the whole building.
– A rich buffet breakfast is served at the hotel’s restaurant, and drinks are served at the hotel’s lobby bar.
– Room service operates from 09:00 till 21:00.
– Two computer points with free internet, printer, etc are located at the hotel’s lobby for its guest without usage charges.
– Bar – Restaurant: Breakfast buffet is full with local and international delicacies and the bar offers a variety of beverages, coffees and refreshing cocktails!
If you are part of a group you can enjoy your dinner at the restaurant. Dinner is served according to a standard menu designed with your travel agent.
Explore the Area
Hotel Olympus is ideally situated for those eager to explore Greece. Mount Olympus, the mythical house of Zeus is 20 khm from Paralia by car or railway. Mount Olympus will fascinate you with its breathtaking views and the historical sites from ancient Greece.
For more information on visiting any of these closeby areas and even more excursions and activities please visited our affiliate site Kotsiou Tours
Weather you need a peaceful environment or a taste of the summer craziness’ of Paralia, Hotel Olympus is the right place for you!
- Air Condition
[:en] Pieria, Paralia Katerini [:ru]Пиерия, Паралия Катерини
Paralia is a beautiful cosmopolitan beach resort located 4 km east of Katerini and 70 km south of Thessaloniki in the prefecture of Pieria, in the southern part of Central Macedonia.Paralia is a wonderful beach resort at the Olympian Riviera with sandy coastline and clean blue waters and one of the most popular tourist destinations for both Greeks and European tourists.The famous Mount Olympus is some kilometers away. The ruins of the ancient city of Dion or the Venetian Castle of Platamon are also good sites for visiting especially if you are interested in Greek history. All these, gathered together, make the beach of Paralia become one of the most popular Riviera resorts. Paralia is a completely new resort with clean sandy beaches and no deep waters, which gathers thousands of tourists during the summer months as being the most popular beach resorts in the Balkans.