Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Mini bar
Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Hairdryer, Heating, Ironing board
Room facilities:Air Condition, Gym
Caressed by the golden Cyclades sun, this dreamy Ios boutique hotel welcomes guests to enjoy astonishing views of the island and luxury accommodations. Recently renovated and perfectly situated, the Liostasi boutique hotel is the perfect destination for those seeking a relaxing getaway in Ios, Cyclades.
This luxury hotel is located just a breath away from the golden beach and the picturesque village of Ios.
Renowned for the personalised guest services and friendly environment as well as for the best luxury hotel facilities, Liostasi promises an unforgettable vacationing experience.
If you seek to organize your wedding in Ios Island, you will discover that Liostasi is the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding reception and a memorable honeymoon.
* 24-hours guest service desk * 24-hours room service * Wake-up call * Daily maid service * Laundry and dry cleaning service * Transfers from / to the port upon arrival and departure * Wireless Internet access * Outdoor swimming pool with sun beds, umbrellas and changing cabins * Outdoor Jacuzzi with hydromassage * Grandma’s Restaurant (Greek and Mediterranean cuisine) * Pool bar * In-room dining service * Children’s menus * Spa and Beauty treatments * In-room Spa treatments * Gym area * Babysitting * 24-hours medical assistance * Secretarial and business services * Car / yacht rental * Taxi service * Heliport and helicopter service * Ticketing / travel service * Private excursions, guidance and transportation to ancient sites or islands nearby * Organizing of parties and social events * Wedding planning * Small church *
Liostasi Hotel is comprised of 26 luxury rooms and suites, renovated in 2009.
Room Types: Double Side Sea View, Standard Double and Triple room, Executive Double
Suite Types: Junior Suite, Senior Suite, Family Suite, Honeymoon Suite
– Private veranda with a beautiful view,
– Individually controlled air conditioning,
– Satellite TV / Flat screen TV (upon room availability),
– Direct dial telephone,
– Fax machine (upon request),
– Brand name Simmons bed mattresses,
– Bathroom with shower or bathtub (in some Family Suites),
– Bathrobes and slippers (in Double Executive rooms and Suites),
– Luxury toiletries,
– Mini bar,
– Razor plug,
– Safe deposit box,
– Wi-Fi Internet access (free of charge),
– Jacuzzi (in Honeymoon Suites).
– Ios Port: 400 m
– Ios Town: 200 m
The Liostasi Hotel & Suites is considered a jewel amongst boutique hotels of Ios Island. Combining the beautiful nature with chic design and opulence, the hotel offers its guests a serene, carefree atmosphere, while the outstanding services and amenities promise a very comfortable stay. If you come to our beautiful island and spend your vacation in our hotel, you will find an oasis where the body meets the soul.
- Mini bar
- Outdoor pool
- Pay-per-view Channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating area
[:en] Ios [:ru] Иос
Ios the party island with the lively atmosphere and the endless fun!
Ios is renowned for its vivid nightlife.
For whatever reason you are on Ios, you’ll definitely spend a good amount of time eating out in restaurants and cafes and drinking in one of Ios Island’s great bars and clubs!
Ios or Nios as the locals call it is one of the most beautiful islands in Cyclades. It is located between Santorini, Paros and Naxos. It is a relatively small island with natural beauties. Full of endless golden beaches and gorgeous white villages guarantees unforgettable holidays to every visitor.
Chora is the capital and only village in Ios Island. This is a place with traditional architecture and lots of bars that come alive after sunset. On a cliff above Chora, there is a lovely church with blue dome and a palm tree next to it. This is the church of Panagia Gremiotissa, the most photographed church of Ios island.
This dreamy Aegean island has everything!
– Rich history that is revealed in its archaeological sites.
– Glow and charm shown in the architecture of its settlements and keep the tradition of Cyclades.
– Landscapes as paintings awaken romance or fill you with awe!
But mostly Ios has endless beaches. It has 86km of coastline from which 32km are beaches. In combination with the clear crystal waters create an earthly paradise.
The residents’ hospitality is something to remember. As for your accommodation you will find a lot of hotels and rooms to let that provide all comforts.
Click on the hotel name for more photos and booking information.
During your stay in the island you will have the chance to taste the local cuisine in the taverns.
Sit back with a sunset cocktail by one of the beaches or in the village; enjoy dinner in one of the many great restaurants in Ios; then settle in for an evening of music, dancing and good company in Ios Island’s unique bars and nightclubs.
Visit Ios and let her charm you…
Ios is a great place to meet new friends from all over the world!
Visit the other islands of the Cyclades and the rest of the Aegean Sea.
The archipelago contains some 2,200 islands, islets and rocks and only 33 islands are inhabited.
Visit Santorini, Mykonos, Paros or Naxos!
How to get to Ios:
You can get to Ios either by airplane or by ship. In high season period (July & August) and summer weekend’s early booking is highly recommended.
By airplane: Reaching the airport of Santorini, you can board onto a ferryboat that will take toy to Ios in approximately 40 minutes.
By ferry: Ios is connected with the biggest ports of the mainland of Greece, like Piraeus and Rafina, as well as the majority of the Aegean Sea ports like Cyclades Islands and Crete. During summer time Ios is connected with Piraeus and Rafina with high-speed ferries in a daily basis having lines on schedule that last only 3 hours.