Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
At the only one golden sand beach of Mytilene, at the Hot Towers beach, only one hotel was built, the Lesvos Inn Resort Hotel & Spa opposite the coast of Asia Minor. The Lesvos Inn is a luxury resort, decorated with expensive marble, with rare granite, with unique furniture and objects selected by experienced interior designers. The Lesvos Inn combines all the elements needed for a memorable vacation. It is located ten minutes from the city (port) of Mytilene and fifteen minutes from the airport.
Lesvos Inn Resort Hotel & Spa
Hot Towers beach -Pirgoi Thermis, Greece
Contact Form Below
The 40 standard rooms of Lesvos Inn Resort Hotel & Spa are combined with the understated luxury. They are spacious, with a special type layers for more comfort, with marble bathrooms, wood panelled and “dressed” with selected fabrics imported. The hotel has 4 suites for those who want extra luxury during their stay. The luxury rooms accommodate many people, while itsromantic atmosphere is ideal for couples and honeymooners!
– Restaurant “Moorings”,
– Lobby bar,
– Beach Pool Bar,
– Secretarial support / Internet access,
– Conference hall for 150 persons,
– Personal sauna,
– Basketball court,
– Hydro massage
– 24hour Room-Service
– Everyday cleaning of the room
All the luxury rooms also offer:
– Music in the bathroom
– Telephone in the bathroom
Pool Bar: Enjoy the beauty of the blue sea, meet the bottom of the eastern Aegean, enjoy refreshing cocktails on the beach-pool bar and enjoy the caress of the sun. The hotel also organizes BBQ every noon at pool.
Cafe – Restaurant: The European cafe-restaurant “Moorings”, with spectacular views of the Aegean sea, offers American breakfast, lunch a la carte and dinner menu. Under the supervision of chef, taste culinary creations and eclectic tastes. In winter you can enjoy the warm atmosphere of the lobby bar while in summer in the outdoors around the pool decorated with candles; you can start your evening with a cool cocktail.
GYM & SPA Services: In hotel you can enjoy facial and body treatments, you can relax with massage and physiotherapy, in order to reduce the energy flow in your body. Asian methods of relaxation and rejuvenation, as massage from Thailand and Reiki are also offered.
Weddings and social events: Come to Lesvos Inn Resort Hotel and make your biggest dream of your life come true… Your wedding reception will be memorable thanks to our special wedding staff who organize everything is needed for your special night…
Kid’s parties: Come to our hotel to organize the party of your child and we promise you will never forget it…!!! You only need to tell us the date of the party and then we will undertake to organize a buffet and the entertainment of our little friends.
- Air Condition
The island of the poetess of ancient times, Sappho, the “workshop” of the folk painter Theophilos, the muse of the Nobel-prize winner, poet Odysseas Elytis, the miraculous monasteries, which are visited by worshippers from all over the world, Lesvos dominates in the Eastern Aegean. The island Lesvos with a history starting in 3000 B.C.,enchants with its architectural dissimilarity!
However, the place where time stops is the Petrified Forest, which is 20 million years old!
It will takes about one week to travel around the island Lesvos, you will have unforgettable moments in your life.
Drink ouzo (Greek vodka) and amaze all the places on this beautiful island!
You should think about your trip on Lesvos… many kilometres of beaches and sea settlements, historical places, monuments are waiting for you to discover them!
Are you ready to do it this summer?
More about Lesvos
The island Lesvos is located in the north-eastern part of Aegean Sea between the islands Limnos, Chios and very close to the coast of Turkey and is the third largest Greek island after Crete and Evia.
The rich history of this island (according to Greek mythology), starting from the first ruler of the island Makara, who gave the name of his groom Lesvo to this island.During Makara reign five towns were built: Mytilene, Issa, Antissa, Mithymna and Arisvi, which took their names from his five daughters.
Mytilene is the capital of Lesvos and the main harbour. It remains one of the oldest cities in Greece since the 10th century BC. It is built on the south-eastern coast of the island, with a view of Asia Minor. The commercial activity and tourist development co-exist in perfect harmony with the finesse of the neo-classical buildings and the unique monuments. Mytilene has developed as a destination for congresses, having at least 6 congress centers. Also, it is suitable for short trips by ship, from the port of Mytilene to the coast of Turkey or to the islands Chios and Lemnos. Also Mytilene being a city with a tradition for gluttony offers a variety of fish titbits at the fishing-ports and taverns.
The Kastro (Castle) in the north side of the city, the Archaeological Museum near the port, the Ecclesiastical Byzantine Museum, the Folklore Art Museum, the Ancient Theatre, The Museum of Modern Art Teriant & The Cultural Museum Theofilos.
The important towns of the island are: Agiasos with its architecture, traditional arts and crafts (pottery – wood carving) and the Proskinima Of Panaghias, the other one is Molyvos or Mithymna – the most attractive tourist resort of the island, Petra with its characteristic stone and rock and the church of Virgin Mary, Mantamados – famous for the Monastery of the Archangel, Plomari with high tourist traffic recorded as the home of ouzo and soap, Thermi – with the Monastery of St Raphael’s, the traditional settlement Polichnitos with thermal baths, Skala Kallonis is a major tourist resort with modern hotels that are famous for the “Kallonisardines”, Aghia Paraskevi is the neoclassical beauty town is known for its ”Festival of the Bull”, Eresos is the birthplace of the poetess Sappho, once a Mecca for International lesbians is also a popular family destination, Sigri with the magic “Petrified Forest”, the magnificent town Gera the toam of poet Odysseas Elytis and the traditional village Sykamnia inspired by the Greek poet Stratis Myrivilis.
Beaches: If you’re a summer person, you’ll find all sorts of activities.
The most developed beaches on the island – Tsamakia Beach in Mytilene, Molyvos, Petra, Anaxos, Sigri, Skala Eresos, Skala Kalloni, Vatera, and Agios Isidoros – await you with exciting water sports. But if you’re an incurable romantic, you can spend endless hours lounging on the beaches or relaxing in tranquil coves and picturesque seaside hamlets. Try Haramida, Agios Ermogenis, Kanoni, Petalidi, Skala Mystegni, Skala Baltziki (Nees Kydonies), Pedi, Tsonia, Kayia, Eftalou, Faneromeni, Nyfida, Melinta, Tarti, or Evreaiki. If you’re the solitary sort, or demanding and restless, you’ll readily find the peace and quiet you long for in the island’s otherworldly landscapes or secluded, virgin beaches just a few kilometres off road. Ftelia, Ligonari, Tsilia, Mersinia, Drota, Agios Fokas, Achladeri, Apothika, Podaras, Chrousos, Tsichlionta, Ancient Antissa, Tsamour Limani, Mikri and Megali Tsichranta, Yeni Limani, Palios, and Agios Stefanos are for you.
Sailors and boaters will find unique conditions on the island. Its many virgin beaches, small leeward harbours, and enchanting secluded spots make Lesvos an unforgettable experience.
And if you’re a jeep-safari or motocross fanatic, Lesvos is sure to lure you with its infinite exciting routes and many kilometres of fantastic dirt roads.
Put on your bathing suit, sunglasses, hat, flip-flops or walking shoes and give yourself over to a marvellous whirlwind of carefree summertime joy. Don’t worry. The only risk is addiction to the island’s enchanting beauty!
Thermal Bath Springs: If you want to live a truly unique experience that will travel you to the eastern times in the history of the island, do not leave without visiting any of the spas.
– Hot Springs Polichnitos: Atmospheric and well kept.
– Loutroupoli Thermis: perfect for treating rheumatism
– The Thermal Springs of Eftalou and Thermal of Bay in Geras.
What else to see in Lesvos
– The “Petried Forest at Sigri”, is a real experience, a presentable monument of nature, over 20 million years old! The forest consists of giant sequoias that were covered with lava, were petrified and then, due to earthquake activity came out to the surface again. At Sigri, there is the Museum of Natural History.
– The wet-land at Kalloni with the rare migrating birds
– The Museum of Lesvos Olive Oil Industry at Aghia Paraskevi
– Plomari: The Museum of Ouzo Barbagianni and the “tarsanades”, at Plomari is one of the best and older shipyards of the Aegean Sea.
– Holy Monastery of Saint Raphael in Thermi, where you can see the relics of St. Raphael, who was martyred with horrible death by Turks,
– Church of the Archangels Mantamado, where the miraculous picture of the Archangel was made from clay and blood.
– Limonos Monastery in Kalloni, is one of the most important monasteries of Greece known for the precious religious exhibitions. Because of its historic significance is characterized as a miniature of Mount Athos.
– Byzantine Monastery of Ipsilou before Sigri was built on top of a mountain with interesting sacristy, library manuscripts and ecclesiastical museum.
– Panaghia of Agiasou is the Church of the Assumption of Mary is known for the miraculous image of Panaghia by Brefokratousas.
– The Church of the Virgin Mary, which is situated in Petra, is built on top of a cliff 40 meters and attracts many pilgrims every mid-August.
– The byzantine church of Agios Therapondas in Mytilene, built in the 18th century. It’s one of the biggest Christian temples on the island.
– The basilica of Agioi Theodori in Mytilene, built with material taken from ancient temples.
Hospitality – Leisure
Lesvos combines the tranquillity and enjoyable recreation. Here you will find well-appointed hotels, each class apartments and villas with luxurious offerings, seaside restaurants, traditional bakeries and nightclubs with modern and traditional music.
Food – Fun
The Island Lesvos is characterized by many “land of abundance” and produce comprehensive proposals of the Mediterranean diet, with many of its products are exported abroad starring with Plomari ouzo. So do not leave the island without tasting local olive oil, cheese (the famous oil cheese and feta of Mytilene, the cheese of Eresos), wine, honey and salted sardines (the Greek sushi).
* The snack of choice with ouzo is Sardeles Pastes. These are the sardines that have been caught that morning, salted on the boat and served that night. To eat them the skin is removed and they are seasoned with oil, lemon or whatever your host prefers to season them with (though some eat them totally unseasoned.) The best sardines come from the large bay of Kalloni where the main sardine fleet is based in Skala. “Οuzo and sardeles pastes” certainly compliment each other and there is no better “meze” when they are in season!
– You can buy souvenirs from the island except the Ouzo they are ceramics, wood carvings and paintings.
How to get to Lesvos:
The shortest way to reach the island of Lesvos is by air. The airport is located only 5km from the centre of Mytilene, that is the capital of the island and has daily flights from Athens, Thessaloniki and direct flights to several destinations abroad. More information
The port of Mytilene is connected with the port of Piraeus, Thessaloniki, Kavala, Limnos & Turkey. In summer there are more routes with direct connections to the other islands of Aegean Sea.
См TV Show: Эрессос В Лесбос острова[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8BIjk-pdPZ4[/embed]