Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
The section is divided on the North from South Pindos in the lush mountainside across the Metsovo, in heart of village Anilio, is hosting a small paradise hotel La Munte. The hotel rooms are decorated and designed for those who love sophisticated modern, warm style decoration. It is also equipped with wood and technical benefits especially for professionals who want to combine business with relaxation, overlooking the picturesque Metsovo, the peaks of Pindus and colorful gardens.
Hotel La Munte belongs to 4 ****. It has 28 rooms and 1 suite.
Open all season
– Conference Room
– Heating and air conditioning
– Satellite TV
– Ironing and laundry service
– Free wired and wireless internet (ability to provide cable UTP)
– Private parking
– 24 hours room service and daily cleaning
– Mini bar
– Fireplace (in some rooms)
– Safe boxes
– Hair dryer and cosmetics
– Bathrobe and slippers
– Bed for your baby
– The suite, with views on Metsovo is located in the attic side of the hotel and has a lounge with fireplace, sofa and library.
– The rooms are configured to access and disabled.
In the hotel La Munte is also located the restaurant “Kiare”. It is a great modern space, with the view on mountain, offers rich breakfast completed with an assortment of handmade cookies and jams, accompanied by fresh bread, white and whole grains, cereals and fruits, fresh milk and eggs. Of course offers famous traditional pies of Vlachs and yogurt from tyropoleia of Metsovo. For lunch there usually is served traditional regional dishes prepared from fresh local ingredients and meat production, all accompanied by the famous cheese of the dairy Foundation Tositsa Metsovo and local wine “Katogi Averof”. If you want here is also served grilled meats.
The convention center in hotel La Munte can accommodate conferences that include more than 150 people. The centre is fully technologically equipped with overhead projector, computer, full sound system, wireless internet (wi-fi) and cartographic material. Participants can enjoy the breaks at the buffet of coffee, drinks and snacks and of course the dinner in restaurant “Kiare”.
There is the hall in the hotel. It is the ideal place for the receptions, weddings, christenings and concerts. Adaptive capacity of the hall is able to fit more than 500 people. The hall has all that you need.
You can trust us to organize the most memorable moments of your life with luxury, elegance and exceptional culinary creations that will amaze you and your guests!
The hotel is an ideal destination for all seasons. Has a small bus (mini bus), which organizes trips:
– In the minor of Metsovo
– The river and the bridge in Anilio
– The monastery of Agios Nikolaos and the monastery of the Virgin in Metsovo
– The pond sources Aoou
– The ski resorts
Our hotel is situated in Anilio in Ioannina, just few meters from the exit from the Road Egnatia, Metsovo, the exit in Anilio.
– It is 7 minutes from Metsovo
– 20 minutes from Ioannina
– 45 minutes from the port of Igoumenitsa
– 60 minutes from Meteora
– 65 minutes from Sivota
– 90 minutes from Thessaloniki
- Air Condition
[:en] Metsovo [:ru]Метсово
Metsovo – An exciting trip to Alpine landscapes!
Visit Metsovo, a small traditional town of exquisite beauty with grand mansions and stone-paved streets. Built in a strategic location amidst the breathtaking setting of the Pindos range, Metsovo is the ideal place to relax, or even enjoy an action-packed holiday!
Pindos ski centres are a hive of outdoor activities, such as downhill (alpine) skiing and snowboarding!
In the wider area, experience a pure adrenaline rush: hike marked trails, go for kayaking, rafting, or mountain biking, and follow mountain routes riding off-road!
Spend a romantic evening visiting the Averoff Art Gallery, and tasting traditional culinary delights accompanied with fine local wine!
– The church of Aghia Paraskevi (15th century).
– The statue of Evangelos Averof.
– The Evangelos Averof Gallery, which contains paintings and sculptures by famous Greek artists.
– The Michail Tositsa mansion, which houses the Museum of Popular Art.
– The Monastery of Aghios Nikolaos, with the frescos by painter Efstathios, from the 17th century.
– The “Diaselo” Convention Centre. Metsovo has an exceptionally organized infrastructure for conference organization and periodic exhibitions.
– The Averof distillery.
– The Averof Garden, with the church of Aghios Georgios.
– The Monastery of Panagia (17th century), with the renovated water mill Gina.
– The dam and artificial lake of the Aoos springs.
– The village Anilio just few meters from Metsovo
– The village of Anthohori, 13 km. SW, with its Museum of hydrokinetics.
– The Pindos ski resorts, at “Karakoli”, “Profitis Ilias” and “Zigos”.
Distances and routes to Metsovo
– Athens – Metsovo (via Trikala): Distance: 415 klm
Time: approx. 5 hours
– Thessaloniki – Metsovo (via Veroia – Grevena – Milea): Distance: 250 klm
Time: approx. 2½ hours
– Ioannina – Metsovo: Distance: 55 klm Time: 1 hour
Trikala – Metsovo: Distance 90 klm Time: 1½ hours
By Bus (KTEL)
– Athens – Ioannina with transfer to Metsovo,
KTEL IOANNINON tel. +30 26510-26286
– Athens – Metsovo direct (summer months),
for information call KTEL in Athens, tel.+30 210-5129363
There are flights to Ioannina from Athens and Thessaloniki
Ioannina Airport: tel. +30 26510-26218, 26518