Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
This stylishly designed and new Grand Beach hotel is located just 400 m from the Mykonos Town, on Megali Ammos beach with golden sand and clear blue water. Here you can enjoy beach life just being a footstep away from the cosmopolitan capital of Mykonos. Grand Beach Hotel is an elegant residence in an ideal location.
Megali Ammos, Mykonos, Cyclades, Greece
Tel.: + 30 22890 79705-6
Fax: + 30 22890 79707
Grand Beach Hotel was built in 2006 and belongs to A’ (4 star) category.
The hotel operates from April to October.
* Reception * Breakfast room with buffet breakfast * Outdoor sitting area with a memorable view of the sea, Mykonos town and the windmills * Internet corner * Elevator * Free transfer from / to the port or the airport from 10:00 until 22:00 for the guests who make reservation directly with the hotel * Car and bike rental * Outdoor seawater swimming pool * Children’s pool * Pool area with sunbeds * Poolside bar * Outdoor Jacuzzi * Fully equipped gym *
15 spacious and comfortable rooms: Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite and Suite with Private Pool. All the rooms have balcony or veranda with breathtaking view of the sea, the pool and the town of Mykonos.
– Private balcony / veranda,
– Individually controlled air condition and heating,
– Satellite TV,
– Direct dial phone and Internet access,
– Jacuzzi (in Grand Deluxe, some of the Junior Suites and Suite with Private Pool),
– Sauna (in Suite with Private Pool),
– Living room with a sofa bed (except Deluxe Rooms),
– In room safe box,
– Office desk (in Suites only),
– Mini stereo (in Suite with Private Pool),
– Private pool (in Suite with Private Pool).
– Mykonos Airport: 4,5 km
– Mykonos Town and Port: 400 m
The Grand Beach Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests. It is one of the good quality hotels in Megali Ammos, so if you stay here, you will get much pleasure of its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere.
- Air Condition
Mykonos –the island with a lot of medals like Majorca and Ibiza!!!
We have a lot to write about Mykonos but nothing is enough for this island, because you must yourself to go there and to fell its atmosphere!
Walking along the narrow streets you can meet companies of foreigners consisting either if adults or teenagers, noisy companies of youths, some small companies of gays are relevant to the island.
Don’t sleep at all; you will dance all the night in fashionable clubs on the island of eternal youth!
And in the morning when the sun is rising up you will lay on the beach with white sand and swim in the blue sea and at that moment you will understand that Mykonos the BEST!!!
The capital of the island is Chora, the most beautiful town in Mykonos. Small white houses with the blue windows show the nobility of archipelago. Balconies decorated with pots of colourful flowers, the scent of them you will take away with you. Well, and if you are lucky you will meet pelican –the symbol of Mykonos.
The structure of Cycladic landscape consists of stones, lime, sun and sea, the well-known landscapes that you can see in some world-wide films.
Where can you go in Chora?
– To Alefkandra, Small Venetia of Aegean sea
– On the hill with windmills
– To white church Paraportiani
– In archaeological and ethnographic museum
– In Matogianni where are considered the huge of shops with souvenirs, jewels and designed clothing.
– You also can go to the daily trip to the archaeological site Delos.
Mykonos Island stands out for its stunning beautiful beaches – Agios Stefanos, Psarou, Kalafatis, Platis Gialos, Elia, Agrari, Ornos, you can choose one of them according to your taste and age- White sand beaches and very clear water. These most popular beaches are fully equipped, some of them have a bar with loud music, cooling drinks and cocktails, and if you wish, you can dance right on the bar table! On the island you can find wild beach and nude beaches. And those who engage in sports will find dozens of water activities and interesting places for diving.
Mykonos an island of leisure, entertainment and fun!
On the island you will find many restaurants, which serve a variety of dishes.
For those who do not want to spend a lot of money for food, there are a variety of taverns, where cook the pancakes, kebabs, sandwiches and snacks. There are of course are some fashionable restaurants, where you can meet celebrities, but it is for those who have a lot of money in their purse. – A lot of hotels also have restaurants with excellent choice of dishes.
– First reason why the island has become so popular – it’s night-club life!
– Clubs on Mykonos are working 24 hours a day!
There are trendy clubs that invite DJs from around the world, bars, gay clubs, rock clubs, and rock cafes.
You can choice clubs or cafes and enjoy that music that you like!
Number of cocktail that you have drink improves your mood, dancing to exhausting, new friends and kisses somewhere in mystic place of the island…
Welcome to the island where are no rules and complete freedom, welcome to Mykonos!!!
Culture and history infohotel apart