Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Hairdryer, Heating, Ironing board
Room facilities:Air Condition, Gym
Grace Mykonos is an exclusive boutique hotel that promises to its guests superior services in an atmosphere of effortless charm. The hotel is located just north of Mykonos Town, above the sandy Agios Stefanos beach, and overlooks the azure waters of the Aegean and the island of Delos, rich in the antiquities of ancient Greece. The hotel carefully combines traditional Mykonian architecture with contemporary materials, fabrics and design touches, resulting in a relaxed atmosphere with attentive but discreet service. The charming centre of Mykonos Town is within a five-minute drive around the headland in the hotel’s courtesy car, and is a hive of activity. The hotel is perfectly situated with easy access to town life, but equally offers a quiet oasis of calm for those who wish to retreat from it.
Open 02/05 – 12/10
– The Telegraph Newspaper (50 Best Hotels in the World 2011)
– Condé Nast Hot List 2008
– Hotel Design of the Year 2007
Grace Mykonos Hotel belongs to the deluxe (5 star) category and operates from April to October.
* Welcome champagne * 24-hour reception desk * Concierge services * Swimming pool * Pool area with cocktail bar * Poolside restaurant with indoor and outdoor tables (Mediterranean cuisine) * Champagne breakfast * All-day room service * In-house laundry * Business centre with complimentary use of laptop and iPad * High speed Internet access and Wi-Fi throughout * DVD / CD / Book library * Library and TV lounge * Early check-in and late check-out facilities * Port / airport shuttle service * Twice-daily maid service * Spa and Gym * In-room spa treatments * Complimentary underground parking * Organization of weddings, meetings and other events *
Grace Mykonos is comprised of 31 rooms, including Deluxe Rooms, Junior Suites and Family Suites, many of them with private pools. For exclusive accommodation there hotel offers VIP Suites, including the ultra-luxurious Grace Suite and theHoneymoon Suite with its own private terrace and plunge pool.
– King-size beds in all Rooms and Suites
– En-suite bathrooms with oversized showers
– Luxury bed linens (summer goose-down duvets)
– Apivita luxury bathroom amenities
– Air conditioning
– Direct dial telephone with voicemail
– Hairdryer and vanity unit
– In-room bar
– Tea and Nespresso coffee machine
– In-room shopping selection
– Wi-Fi, iPod speaker, flat screen Satellite TV and DVD
– Partially opening secure windows and terrace doors, that provide rooms with fresh airflow at night
– Baby cots available for children up to the age of 4
– Babysitting (on request)
– Laptops in all Suites
– Safety deposit box
– Accommodation for an extra person in certain Suites
Organization of weddings and other events
For your most treasured events, whether it is your dream wedding, a significant business meeting or any special occasion of importance to you, no request is too demanding for the Grace Mykonos experienced team. Our dedicated professionals will assist you in every step of the way from planning ideas with you to the design and implementation of that very special day.
- Air Condition
Mykonos –the island with a lot of medals like Majorca and Ibiza!!!
We have a lot to write about Mykonos but nothing is enough for this island, because you must yourself to go there and to fell its atmosphere!
Walking along the narrow streets you can meet companies of foreigners consisting either if adults or teenagers, noisy companies of youths, some small companies of gays are relevant to the island.
Don’t sleep at all; you will dance all the night in fashionable clubs on the island of eternal youth!
And in the morning when the sun is rising up you will lay on the beach with white sand and swim in the blue sea and at that moment you will understand that Mykonos the BEST!!!
The capital of the island is Chora, the most beautiful town in Mykonos. Small white houses with the blue windows show the nobility of archipelago. Balconies decorated with pots of colourful flowers, the scent of them you will take away with you. Well, and if you are lucky you will meet pelican –the symbol of Mykonos.
The structure of Cycladic landscape consists of stones, lime, sun and sea, the well-known landscapes that you can see in some world-wide films.
Where can you go in Chora?
– To Alefkandra, Small Venetia of Aegean sea
– On the hill with windmills
– To white church Paraportiani
– In archaeological and ethnographic museum
– In Matogianni where are considered the huge of shops with souvenirs, jewels and designed clothing.
– You also can go to the daily trip to the archaeological site Delos.
Mykonos Island stands out for its stunning beautiful beaches – Agios Stefanos, Psarou, Kalafatis, Platis Gialos, Elia, Agrari, Ornos, you can choose one of them according to your taste and age- White sand beaches and very clear water. These most popular beaches are fully equipped, some of them have a bar with loud music, cooling drinks and cocktails, and if you wish, you can dance right on the bar table! On the island you can find wild beach and nude beaches. And those who engage in sports will find dozens of water activities and interesting places for diving.
Mykonos an island of leisure, entertainment and fun!
On the island you will find many restaurants, which serve a variety of dishes.
For those who do not want to spend a lot of money for food, there are a variety of taverns, where cook the pancakes, kebabs, sandwiches and snacks. There are of course are some fashionable restaurants, where you can meet celebrities, but it is for those who have a lot of money in their purse. – A lot of hotels also have restaurants with excellent choice of dishes.
– First reason why the island has become so popular – it’s night-club life!
– Clubs on Mykonos are working 24 hours a day!
There are trendy clubs that invite DJs from around the world, bars, gay clubs, rock clubs, and rock cafes.
You can choice clubs or cafes and enjoy that music that you like!
Number of cocktail that you have drink improves your mood, dancing to exhausting, new friends and kisses somewhere in mystic place of the island…
Welcome to the island where are no rules and complete freedom, welcome to Mykonos!!!
Culture and history infohotel apart