Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
In an enchanting natural setting in Eratini Fokidas, designated as part of the Natura network, the newly renovated Delphi Beach hotel combines the natural wonders of the mountain and the sea….The Hotel Delphi Beach welcomes you and guarantees comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing vacations enjoying, at the same time, the traditional Greek hospitality and excellent service. Surrounded by rare, natural, maritime and mountainside beauties constitutes an ”ideal destination – refuge for tranquil and relaxing holidays.”
Delphi Beach hotel has 177 rooms (Superiors and Standards) and all services to guarantee your carefree holidays. The hosts have selected personally each and every decoration element. A small walk around will lead you through naturalist paintings of Valia Nelavitsky, modern art paintings conceived especially for the hotel’s areas, tall vases with branches, the raindrop-like pendant in the reception hall…Every corner is a different journey for your senses.
Superiors: Renovated at the end of 2011, all rooms are full-comfort. Surrounded by modern colors, you will get in the holiday mood right away. Wooden furniture and floors will make you feel like home. Traveling with your family? Two connecting rooms will provide you plenty of space (52m2) as well as double comfort.
Standard rooms ensure that your holidays are spent in comfort. The rooms are decorated in shades of blue, which will remind you of the sea, and wooden furniture. They are ideal for couples, especially for 3 or 4-member families. Standard rooms can be triple-bedded (a double bed and extra bed) and four-bedded (double bed and a bunk bed).
- Autonomous air conditioning (cold-heat)
- Satellite TV
- Mountain or sea view balcony
- Free Internet WIFI access in sea view rooms
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- Free amenities upon your arrival
The superior rooms have also:
- Plasma satellite TV
- Wide closet
- Free cable Internet connection in mountain view rooms
- Private bathroom with a hydro-massage shower
– A lobby – 2 lounges
– 2 air-conditioned restaurants – a main restaurant and a barbecue restaurant
– 2 bars, an inside bar and an open-air bar overlooking the pool.
– 2 pools, a swimming-pool and a children pool
– Children areas
– Satellite TV room
– Conference room
– Jewelry store and mini market
– Free WiFi access in all common areas
– Laundry service upon request
– Free parking space in front of the hotel
– Appropriate facilities for the disabled persons
– Pets are not allowed
Swimming: Enjoy the beach at your feet! And the uninterrupted view to the open sea.
Dive into crystal clear waters! Don’t forget that this is a “Blue Flag” awarded beach for 2013.
You can swim carelessly in the pool; the lifeguard is always present for you own safety.
– At Delphi Beach you will find: A beach volleyball area
– A tennis court (with lights)
– A basketball court (with lights)
– Two ping pong tables at the pool area
– A fully equipped fitness center
Moreover, the wider sea area is ideal for fishing, as well as for water sports such as surfing and sailing all year round.
– Enjoy your dinner at the hotel before setting off to a nightlife tour. You can party until the sun comes up…
– Chiliadou, Nafpaktos and Galaxidi are crowded during summertime, with many modern bars and night clubs by the sea.
– In winter, Arachova is the absolute place to be for endless party time…
Excursions: The staff at Delphi Beach will be happy to guide you in organizing the best suited journey in surrounding area.
– Eratini village: just a step away from hotel
– Galaxidi: 17km (only 15 minutes away)
– Delphi: 50km
– Patra’s Harbor: 50km
– Araxos Airport: 100km
– Nafpaktos: 45 minutes drive
…..At a stone’s throw from Galaxidi Delphi Beach hotel opens for you a window to the sea and offers happy moments of freedom!
- Air Condition
Fokida – the shinning Hellenic spirit
Fokida or Phocis is a green prefecture full of olive groves and small picturesque beaches. The prefecture’s capital is Amfissa. The town is dominated by the Roman fortress, half hidden in the green of the olive trees.
Delphi, located in Fokida, was the site of the Delphic oracle, the most important oracle in the classical Greek world. When talking about Delphi, we can not mention the Oracle, the theater and the museum, where the world-famous charioteer still holds the reins, the temple of god Apollo, the Sacred Way, the Castalian springs, dedicated to the god Apollo and the Muses. On the coast of Fokida is located the charming town of Galaxidi with its old trading port, Itea with its beautiful harbor, Tolofon and Eratini, as well as the significant center of Efpalion.
Nowdays Fokida attracts tourists from all over the world with its historically renowned cities and archaeological findings.