Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Hairdryer, Heating, Ironing board
The Avantis Suites Hotel is a very modern hotel complex by the sea, built at the south east side of the famous town of Eretria. Friendly and hospitable, situated in front of the deep blue waters of the Evian Gulf, it offers its clients a quiet, healthy environment and relaxation.
Its smooth colors in its natural settings, combined with a simple but tasteful architectural style revive all your senses of harmony.
The ideal destination for relaxation and enjoyment in a homelike and warm environment, only 700m from the center of Eretria, 21 km of the capital’s island, Halkida and about 50 km fromAthens….
The Avantis Suites Hotel belongs to B cat (4*) and depends of 30 studios and Suites (Studios,Junior Suite & VIPs Suite) which are all operational with the latest designs. Common characteristic of all rooms is their amazing view to the pool and the sea of the south Evian Golf.
The spacious rooms fully equipped have all modern facilities:
* Air- conditioning and heating
* Satellite TV
* Direct-dial phone
* Fully equipped kitchen with fridge
* Bathrobe and body wellness products
* Fast internet access and WIFI
* All beds have mattresses of “ELITE” brand
* Possibility extra child’s bed or baby cot
* 220 Volt AC
* Wake-up service
* Daily maid service
At the Avantis Suites Hotel our most important goal is our service to you
your satisfaction is the priority of our dynamic team.
* Plentiful buffet for breakfast prepared with local products in traditional home-made way.
* Restaurant “à la carte Neireides”
* Outdoor swimming pool with hydrotherapy and deck chairs
* Outdoor integrated children’s pool
* Snack – pool bar
* Sheltered parking lot
* Special adapted rooms for the disabled
* Conference rooms and Meeting facilities
* Private organized beach with water sport facilities (First Aid – Jet ski, Cano, Water tubes, Banana, Parachute…)
* Internet access and WIFI
* Table-tennis and a gigantic chess set
* Possibility of taking horse riding lessons
* Rent a bike, a motorbike, a car
* Possibility to participate in multiple one-day bus excursions
* Possibility to participate in a one-day cruise to the islands of the south-Evian Golf
Organization of Weddings
The island Evia and even more the town Eretria is “the place to be” for those who would like to announce any surprising event, such as a wedding.
The Avantis Suites Hotel and our dynamic team guaranties you total satisfaction!
The celebration of your wedding starts at the church or somewhere outside the hotel, followed by an amazing event, in a surprising environment with your personal touch, next to the pool and the beach. The evening may even turn into amagnificent beach party, with lightings and smooth cocktails by the sea shore and may be completed with a warm welcome for the guests in one of our studios or spacious suites. Fond memories for you and all….
The island Evia and even more the town Eretria is “the place to be” for those who would like to announce any event, such as a conference. The Avantis Suites Hotel and our dynamic team guaranties you total satisfaction! At the same time we dispose of 2 perfect equipped conference rooms for congresses conventions, seminars or any kind of meeting or event
(Birthday, name day or wedding anniversary).
• The “Ariadny” Conference Hall seats 160 persons in a theater style arrangement, with the latest technology and equipment.
• The “Iris” Meeting Room has a capacity of 25 persons and is built in U- style.
- Air Condition
- Mini bar
- Private bathroom
- Safety Deposit Box
[:en]Eretria [:ru] Эретрия
Eretria is a coastal town in Evia and the “gateway” of the island, as it can be reached by ferry from Oropos, Attica. Built in the place of the glorious ancient city-state, Eretria was a dominant maritime, commercial and agricultural power which established colonies in the Aegean region and in Southern Italy. It was destroyed twice by Persians and Romans, while later was abandoned until 1827, when refugees settled here from island Psara (the city’s previous name was Nea Psara.
– Its impressive theater (5th century B.C).
– The temples of Dafniforos Apollo, Dionysus, Dimitra and Isida.
– The “mosaic house” with mosaic floors dating back to 4th century B.C.
– The ancient vault and the Macedonian tomb (2nd century A.C.).
– Ditiki Pili or West Gate, which was the central gate of ancient Eretria
– The Archeological Museum with important findings from Eretria.
– The tower with the statues on the beach that has the characteristic inscription of “Amarinthias Artemidos” and belongs to Kanari family.
– The Museum of Modern Art of Peace and Chalkidismos. It includes paintings of Greek painter Vassilis Chalkidiotis (doctor, hematologist and professor at the Medical School of Modena University) and others.
– The neoclassical mansion (1847) of Kanari family. Konstantinos Kanaris, the captain of fire ships from island Psara, lived in Eretria from 1847 until 1864.
– The Pezonisi or Nisi ton Oneiron (Island of Dreams) covered with pine forests, which is connected to Eretria by a bridge.
– Swimming on the seaside of the settlement and the beaches W to Malakonta and E to Magoula and Amarintho
– Water sports
Sports & nature- Swimming on the seaside of the settlement and the beaches W to Malakonta and E to Magoula and Amarintho - Water sports
Nightlife info- Its impressive theater (5th century B.C). - The temples of Dafniforos Apollo, Dionysus, Dimitra and Isida. - The "mosaic house" with mosaic floors dating back to 4th century B.C. - The ancient vault and the Macedonian tomb (2nd century A.C.).
Culture and history info- The Museum of Modern Art of Peace and Chalkidismos. It includes paintings of Greek painter Vassilis Chalkidiotis (doctor, hematologist and professor at the Medical School of Modena University) and others.