Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Hairdryer, Heating, Ironing board
Room facilities:Air Condition, Gym
Celebrities, VIPs and those enjoying luxurious life choose Santa Marina Resort & Villas for their vacation in Mykonos. Its location on a secluded peninsula, excellent sandy private beach, the possibility of landing with helicopter or a private jet, excellent services, SPA, water sports and overabundance of facilities ensure comfortable stay, chic and elegant holidays in Mykonos!
Santa Marina Resort belongs to the Deluxe (5 star) category and operates from April to October.
The resort is nestled on a secluded peninsula overlooking the beautiful Aegean Sea, and at the same time it is located only 3 km away from cosmopolitan Mykonos town with its famous shops, restaurants, bars and clubs.
Once guests arrive in Mykonos, the overabundance of services and facilities ensures you never need to leave our hotel.
* 24-hour concierge * Welcome drink * Bell stand/porters * 24-hour room service * Wake-up service * Turndown service * Dry cleaning service * Shoe shine service * Complimentary parking * Gift shop * Boutique * Private helicopter and jet charters *Helipad * Shuttle and limousine service * Car rental service * Boat rental * Child care services * Children’s playground * Kids’ Club * Medical services * Currency exchange * Foreign newspapers and magazines of your choice * Copy / printing service * Business center * 2 conference centers with modern audio / visual equipment for up to 250 persons * Tour / excursion service *Private sandy beach * Water sports * 2 heated pools with salt water (one with whirlpool) * Children’s pool with salt water * Beach Restaurant Bay View (Mediterranean cuisine) * Marine Club Restaurant & Bar (Gourmet) * Colonial Pool Restaurant & Bar * Beach Taverna & Bar (Greek delicacies) * Hair salon * Lotus Spa with sauna and hammam * Olympic-size floodlit tennis court with professional tennis team * Fitness center * Private church * Wedding organization *
Santa Marina Resort preserves the traditional values of Cycladic architecture with luxurious accommodation nestled like a charming Greek island village above the sea.
It is comprised of 96 rooms, suites, and villas with subtly sophisticated interiors.
Room Types: Classic, Superior, Deluxe
Suite Types: Classic (Junior) One Bedroom Suite, Deluxe One Bedroom Suite, Two Bedroom Suite / Maisonette, One Bedroom Deluxe Suite with Infinity Pool.
Villas: Turquoise, Crystal, Lapis Lazuli, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Amethyst, Diamond (Presidential).
Rooms and Suites’ facilities:
– Air conditioning,
– Interactive TV ,
– DVD player (except Classic Rooms),
– Direct dial telephone and voicemail,
– Wireless Internet access (EUR 30 per day),
– Mini bar,
– Mini safe,
– Hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers,
– The Luxury Collection bathroom amenities,
– Private balcony or terrace with sea-view. Some balconies (size allowing, especially in suites and some deluxe rooms) offer sun lounges,
– Baby cot (free of charge),
– Connecting rooms (available upon request).
Villas’ additional facilities:
– Fully equipped kitchen,
– Private pool,
– Outdoor dining area with teak furniture (sun chairs, dining tables and lounge sofas),
– Private parking,
– Exclusive private charters (by helicopter, jet, yacht, speedboat or limousine),
– Private security (upon request),
– Private guide services (upon request).
Presidential Villa’s exceptional facilities:
– Jacuzzi in all bathrooms,
– Private help quarters,
– Mykonos Airport: 4 km
– Mykonos Town and Port: 3 km
Santa Marina offers you a luxurious escape from the stresses of modern life.
- Air Condition
Mykonos –the island with a lot of medals like Majorca and Ibiza!!!
We have a lot to write about Mykonos but nothing is enough for this island, because you must yourself to go there and to fell its atmosphere!
Walking along the narrow streets you can meet companies of foreigners consisting either if adults or teenagers, noisy companies of youths, some small companies of gays are relevant to the island.
Don’t sleep at all; you will dance all the night in fashionable clubs on the island of eternal youth!
And in the morning when the sun is rising up you will lay on the beach with white sand and swim in the blue sea and at that moment you will understand that Mykonos the BEST!!!
The capital of the island is Chora, the most beautiful town in Mykonos. Small white houses with the blue windows show the nobility of archipelago. Balconies decorated with pots of colourful flowers, the scent of them you will take away with you. Well, and if you are lucky you will meet pelican –the symbol of Mykonos.
The structure of Cycladic landscape consists of stones, lime, sun and sea, the well-known landscapes that you can see in some world-wide films.
Where can you go in Chora?
– To Alefkandra, Small Venetia of Aegean sea
– On the hill with windmills
– To white church Paraportiani
– In archaeological and ethnographic museum
– In Matogianni where are considered the huge of shops with souvenirs, jewels and designed clothing.
– You also can go to the daily trip to the archaeological site Delos.
Mykonos Island stands out for its stunning beautiful beaches – Agios Stefanos, Psarou, Kalafatis, Platis Gialos, Elia, Agrari, Ornos, you can choose one of them according to your taste and age- White sand beaches and very clear water. These most popular beaches are fully equipped, some of them have a bar with loud music, cooling drinks and cocktails, and if you wish, you can dance right on the bar table! On the island you can find wild beach and nude beaches. And those who engage in sports will find dozens of water activities and interesting places for diving.
Mykonos an island of leisure, entertainment and fun!
On the island you will find many restaurants, which serve a variety of dishes.
For those who do not want to spend a lot of money for food, there are a variety of taverns, where cook the pancakes, kebabs, sandwiches and snacks. There are of course are some fashionable restaurants, where you can meet celebrities, but it is for those who have a lot of money in their purse. – A lot of hotels also have restaurants with excellent choice of dishes.
– First reason why the island has become so popular – it’s night-club life!
– Clubs on Mykonos are working 24 hours a day!
There are trendy clubs that invite DJs from around the world, bars, gay clubs, rock clubs, and rock cafes.
You can choice clubs or cafes and enjoy that music that you like!
Number of cocktail that you have drink improves your mood, dancing to exhausting, new friends and kisses somewhere in mystic place of the island…
Welcome to the island where are no rules and complete freedom, welcome to Mykonos!!!
Culture and history infohotel apart