Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
«Akti Kamares» … by the sea… at the beach (akti), at Kamares! Where the waves splash!
Where children play all day and parents relax!
«Akti Kamares» is a new complex of apartments situated next to the seafront of Kamares beach, surrounded by olive trees and mulberry trees. The apartments are designed to be accommodating and comfortable, providing all the facilities that will make your holidays unique and unforgettable. The sandy beach in front of the apartments is ideal for swimming and sunbathing. The area is fertile with olive trees and fig trees and makes the apartments ideal for calm and relaxing holidays. The beach is relatively secluded and is recommended for calming holidays.
The Akti Kamares consist of seven apartment-suites and one double room. Apartment-suites exist on all floors of the building. The apartments of the first and second floor have balconies with sea view. Each apartment has a bedroom with a double bed and a sitting room with a couch that can become a bed in order to accommodate two more persons.
– 1 bedroom with a double bed
– Sitting room with a couch-bed
– Bathroom with toilet and shower cabin
– Ceramic cooker – Boiler
– Satellite TV
– Wired Internet
– Safe box
– Air condition and ceiling fan
– Sitting room and TV
– Private parking
– Sun umbrellas and beds reserved free of charge for our guests.
“Akti Kamares” is situated 36° 41’ 22’’ N and 022° 31’ 10’’ E, in Laconia.
The journey from Athens to Manipasses through very ancient areas, considered the cradle of European civilization. It is a 3 hours journey (Athens to Gythio) which, in its biggest part is on modern national highway.
Suggested near trips:
The area offers many opportunities for excursions in Mani and in the area of Laconia.
Round trip to Mani (suggested as a day trip, as you can see and explore many places and make stops for swimming, coffee, lunch etc.).
– Areopoli – Limeni – Oitilo (Mani’s capital town, full of towers which are the characteristic architecture of the place).
– The Caves of Diros (world famous caves as it is accessible by boat and later on foot, dating back a million years). –
– Monemvasia a town built on a rock, full of history and legends and sights to see.
– Mystras – Sparta (45 minute drive to visit another place in time, full of old churches, the great palace and many others)
– Gythio:. 16 km
– Areopoli: 14 km
– Vatheia 26 km
– Porto Kagio kai Tainaro: about 30 km
– Caves of Diros: 20 km
– Sparti and Mystras: 40 minutes by car
– Monemvasia: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Air Condition