Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Gym, Mini bar, Restaurant, Room service, Telephone, TV
The hotel complex Aglaida is located on the slopes of Pelion (the mount of Centaurs) in the beautiful settlement Tsagarada. Its natural location is excellent as it has all the advantages a visitor of Pelion is looking for.
Embraced by the natural beauty of the landscape, in lush greenery, it provides a magnificent view of the Aegean Sea. On the balconies and the verandas the guests have the opportunity to breathe the fresh mountain air and feel the sea breeze!
Also, from the first moment you will feel the warm hospitality and the professionalism and you will always be welcome to come back!
Aglaida Apartments is built on 3 levels and consists of 34 apartments
– 17 one room apartments of which 3 are Junior Suites
– 15 two room apartments (can accommodate up to 4 persons) and
– 2 Superior Suites with living room (welcome basket upon arrival in your room, including a bottle of fine wine and fruits)
All the rooms are spacious, clean and tidy, with big closets and large beds.
The complex Aglaida has rooms to suit every taste.
– If you are travelling for business purpose or wish to create an unforgettable getaway in nature with your loved one, you can choose one room apartment with one double or two single beds.
– Our beautiful suites with a comfortable double canopy bed are ideal form romantic couples.
– Those you wish to spend family vacations or with company can choose the double room apartments or suites, featuring an extra bed with anatomic mattress for your kids or family, which can easily be converted to a sofa.
Every corner of Aglaida Apartments features elements of local architecture and artifacts of stone and wood, which were inspired and created by the architect and sculptor of Pelion – Antonis Tavanis.
In the special designed breakfast room you will enjoy a rich Greek buffet with traditional delicacies for every taste.
Mini Bar / Refrigerator
Private bathroom with shower
The Suites also include:
Hydro massage bathtub
Lovely garden with flower beds
Large pool with 13×9 m
Children’s’ pool 4×2.5 m
Large hall with fireplace
Bar and table games
Wireless internet access
The hotel Aglaida Apartments is located in a beautiful area. What makes it unique it’s the guaranteed good time you will spend here in Pelion!
- Air Condition
[:en]Pelion, Magnesia [:ru]Пилио, Магнисия
Pelion mount, the paradise of Greece…
Travelling through the mountain or by the sea, either way is equally scenic and breathtaking.
Scattered across the Peninsula are over 70 Pelion villages, all varying in size, from the famous mountainous villages of Tsagarada, Portaria and Zagora, to the beautiful coastal resorts of Kala Nera, Milina and Platanias.
An area of great natural beauty harmoniously blending Lush Mountain landscapes withazure seascapes. Pelion is full of magic and scenes of extreme beauty, and is the ideal destination to visit all year round.
Pelion I love you…
From Athens to Volos 320 km
From Thessaloniki to Volos 215 km
From Igoumenitsa port to Volos 365 km
Agxialos airport and Skiathos airport